Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Subconcious or Bull-concious?

Wow it is happening again!

I am a very outgoing person but must live in the clouds as others would say.

I notice that individuals in the “Self Improvement” field are also in a box but I guess that is why our journey is a process never to be perfected.

Did you ever want to simplify your life? This is what I always wanted to do and I found a simple easy way to do just that.

It only takes 21 days of recording your old tapes. What are old tapes = your SUBCONCIOUS.

The big thing in Self Improvement right now is our Subconscious. Why? Just record over it.

Just as you might have an old cassette or cd that you just do not like anymore. What do you do: you record over it with something you do like or you stop listening.

Honestly! Rerecording over your negative, self defeating thoughts is just as simple!
Not listening is also just as simple!

Replace your “Old Tapes” Now.

Here try this: I AM MAGNIFICENT! Say this to yourself all day long - even when you don't feel it!!

Carrie

P.S. – “Your Role in the Universe” is finished but I am waiting for my website to be finished so I can offer it to the world.

P.S.S. – “Your Role in the Universe” is a 21 day, personal development manual, that supplies you new tools or equipment to record over your self defeating thoughts.

Have Fun!

See you next week.

Email = info@livefromwithin.com
www.livefromwithin.com
www.yuwie.com/livefromwithin
www.myspace.com/livefromwithinlive
www.youtube.com/livefromwithin
www.livefromwithin.blogspot.com

No comments: